Standing Up for Illinois - Office of Lt Governor Pat Quinn

Biography Employment Privacy Notice The ABC's Illinois Up Close and Personal Illinois History Web Site
Community Resources Exploring Illinois I Am A... I Want To... Illinois Carpool Teachers Resource Desk
Blackout Solutions Clean Water Green Solutions Healthy Communities Illinois Carpool Illinois Connect Illinois Main Street Illinois to the World Operation Homefront Rural Affairs Save Our Eagles Service Learning Taxpayer Action Walk Across Illinois
Commentary Events Games Meeting Notices Publications Resources Stories Videos

For More Information

If you would like more information about rolling blackouts and how to deal with them, contact the power company that serves your area.

Utility Contact Information

For ComEd, call 800-334-7661.

For Peoples Energy in Chicago, call 866-556-6001.

For Peoples Energy in the suburbs, call 866-556-6004.

For Nicor, call 888-642-6748.

For MidAmerican, call 888-427-5632.

For Ameren, go to

For Electric Coops, go to

For Municipal Utilities, go to